12 September 2013

Vitamin Sea


Almost every daydream that I have of being in the sea starts out in the same way: we arrive at the resort, I dump my bags of diving gear and other stuff on the floor, then I gaze at the sea, close my eyes, grin, and inhale the salty breeze slowly and deeply into my soul. When I open my eyes, I feel renewed and relaxed. All my cares, worries, all the plans and deadlines, crawl away into the farthest corner of my mind.

Soonafter that, I imagine myself all geared up and ready to roll backwards into the arms of Mother Sea. And I am happy. I'm completely in my element. The world is full of wonder again.

Ah...the Sea, the Sea. How I wish to be near you always.

(Photo of me was taken by my dive buddy Nick Alcano at Dauin in May 2013.)
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...